is a non-profit organization that exists to revitalize blighted and economically deprived communities. We work with residents and stakeholders in the targeted community to provide affordable housing, comprehensive housing counseling services, job creation activities, social services and commercial development.
• Promote financial literacy.
• Promote "Adopt-A-School" community partnerships.
• Promote first-time homebuyer education.
• Promote the development of microbusiness enterprises.
• Promote the development of affordable housing.
• Promote job training and placement.
Capital One / Consumer Action
Money Wise Curriculum
Capital One Community Banking
Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC)
Money Smart Podcast
Dallas Federal Reserve Bank
Building Wealth Curriculum
Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Click the image above to access FREE financial resources and tools to help improve your
Operation Fresh Start CDC is available to conduct FREEseminars and workshops on Consumer Financial Education at your church or non-profit organization. For engagements or additional information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"BLESSED are the pure in heart, for they shall see God!" ~ Matthew 5: 8